NHGRI defines genomic medicine as an emerging medical discipline that involves using genomic information about an individual as part of their clinical care and the health outcomes and policy implications of that clinical use. Already, Genomic is making an impact in the fields of oncology, pharmacology, rare and undiagnosed diseases, and infectious disease.
- Track 1-1 Pharmacogenomics
- Track 2-2 Genomic medicine
- Track 3-3 Conservation genomics
- Track 4-4 Conservation genomics
- Track 5-5 Synthetic biology
- Track 6-6 Epigenomics