As an organism grows and develops, carefully orchestrated chemical reactions activate and deactivate parts of the genome at strategic times and in specific locations. Epigenetics is the study of these chemical reactions and the factors that influence them. The examination of changes in living creatures caused by alteration of quality verbalization instead of adjustment of the inherited code itself. Epigenetics are unfaltering heritable characteristics that can't be cleared up by changes in DNA progression.
- Track 1-1 Cancer Therapeutics
- Track 2-2 phenotypic traits
- Track 3-3 Treats organs
- Track 4-4 Treats organs
- Track 5-5 DNA methylation
- Track 6-6 DNA methylation
- Track 7-7 Histone acetylase (HAT) inhibitor